If you climb a peak with a group of partners and want an easy way to share your JPGs, take a look at the Group Photo Sharing page accessed from your MY STUFF menu on the upper right of the home page.
Here's how it works and YES you can do this from your smart phone!
- On the Group Photo Sharing page, start an album by clicking the "Share Photos" link
- Add a bunch of pics to the album
- Click "Start Upload..." and let it work...
- When it's done, save the album and it will give you a link you can share with your friends. They do not have to be registered on the site to view the album.
- Albums stay out there for 7 days before they are automatically deleted, so you don't have to maintain anything or go back and delete, etc. However, if you want to go back in and edit (add/delete photos) the album, go back to the MY STUFF->Group Photo Sharing and click the pencil icon to the right of the album.
Here's a sample album...